Taken from Cali, who is asking us to steal her meme… (answers in bold)
1) If somebody said you were like a breakfast cereal, which one would you be and why?
Well, my Ego says Lucky Charms, because I’d love to be considered someone’s lucky charm, but my id says generic rice crispies, because I tend to be a bit snap, crackle and pop…
2) How do you take your coffee/tea?
2 Slpenda and fat free half and half. (I’m a NY’er after all!)
3) Your bedroom is on fire. You can only reach in & grab ONE thing. Do you grab your photo album or your journals?
Photo Albums, easy. But, um, I’d actually get the fur balls, because that’s where they sleep – the photo albums are in the living room.
4) When I see
Dati (Orthodox folks)
I wish we could blend in easier
so that everyone else would know that
Malka’s a Jewish baby.
5) Got porn?
Does Showtime “After Hours” on demand count?
6) If I could meet
myself when I was 8 years old
and explain why I
need to find other ways to comfort and nurture myself
I would never
7) What is the worst pet name in the history of your family?
Shatzie – the Daschund
8) I would eat a bowl of
Guacamole for free,
but if you want me to eat a bowl of
Pork fried rice
you’d have to pay me $Enough to pay off the mortgage – I think the Rabbis would be OK with that… .
9) What 80’s tv star would make you giggle like a school girl?
Jo from Facts of Life – SWOON!
10) What age was your best and why?
I’m not sure if I’m there yet – I can think of awful and wonderful tings for each age. 30 was pretty rocking, however, as it’s the year I met Narda. And 35 was the year we met Malka – it’s cheesy, I know, but true.